Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RP

A site where you can RolePlay Erin Hunter's series Warrior Cats.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fighter's RP Version

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unicornlover

Number of posts : 26
Niceness :
The Fighter's RP Version Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Fighter's RP Version Right_bar_bleue

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
The Fighter's RP Version Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Fighter's RP Version Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

The Fighter's RP Version Empty
PostSubject: The Fighter's RP Version   The Fighter's RP Version Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:19 pm

From my b-day party thread you heard about it.
~Introduction~
I Master Unicorn gives you a tour.
I start out when we find a tent. "This is where us fighters sleep then wake up very early then we" I trail off walking ahead near the water. "We meditate here" Here as in near the calm water in part sun part shade while Master Fisherman fishes. While we meditate cotton falls from the cottonwood trees and a swift breeze but we still meditate. "Then" I say trailing off again and walking in a very rich and grassy path. "This is the path to the battlefield" I say then walking calmly. "This is the battlefield" I say when we finally get there. It's where we can train, fight, practice, and test. Then I go over to where fighting sticks are growing. Where we get are fighting sticks. I always have my fighting stick with me so then I quickly turn back and before anyone can decide anything I say "All of you are Super Juniors" Then I get practice sticks and give them to you. "These are your practice sticks" I say.
~~Now~Who~Will~You~Be~?~~
Username:
That's all for the form!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 112
Niceness :
The Fighter's RP Version Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Fighter's RP Version Right_bar_bleue

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
The Fighter's RP Version Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Fighter's RP Version Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

The Fighter's RP Version Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fighter's RP Version   The Fighter's RP Version Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:03 am

This is only a forum for you to talk about RPs, not RP.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsroleplays.rpg-dynasty.net

The Fighter's RP Version
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats RP :: Open Forum :: RolePlay Chat-
Jump to: