Warrior Cats RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warrior Cats RP

A site where you can RolePlay Erin Hunter's series Warrior Cats.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roseheart

Female Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : Acting dancing singing swimming reading
Niceness :
Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Right_bar_bleue

How Much Do You Like The Site? :
Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Empty
PostSubject: Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce   Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:15 pm

RiverClan:
The Story of RiverClan:
It's a dark, stormy night. You are wandering helplessly in the shadowy forest, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing. Rain pours hard, drenching your fur. You don't have a home. You are starving. You are helpless. But out of nowhere, a beautiful she-cat pops out. She looks at you with compassion, as if she knew you from the start. Although her blue-and-white fur is tensing a bit, she asks you, "You are starved. You don't have a home, I assume? Then you are welcome to join RiverClan. I am Riverstar, the leader. To join, you must show loyalty, strength, and inteligence."
She looks into your eyes deeply, and you are thinking.

Will you go back to your treacherous and slowly dying life, or stay here, with RiverClan and Riverstar? It is up to you to decide!

My Form:
Riverstar
She-cat
Sleek shiny white pelt with a river of light blue through her back .Deep blue sunken eyes that make you sad and make you rember terrifying meories that trance you. Stong and muscular.
Kind sweet carming bold outgoing fierce impulsive generous trustworthy honest
Horrible past that has toughen her up

Form:
Name:
Description:
Mate:
Kits:

Members:
Leader:
Riverstar ~ she ~ no mate ~ me

Deputy:

Med Cat:

Med Cat Apprentice (Med Cat choses):

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Deceased Cats:

Warrior Names:

News:
June 26 2008 - RiverClan was started
Back to top Go down
Mossheart

Female Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : watching tv
Niceness :
Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Right_bar_bleue

Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce   Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:30 pm

(The forms for Riverclan are in the Forms sections!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.socialrps.gooforum.com
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 112
Niceness :
Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce   Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Roseheart wrote:
RiverClan:
The Story of RiverClan:
It's a dark, stormy night. You are wandering helplessly in the shadowy forest, thunder rumbling and lightning flashing. Rain pours hard, drenching your fur. You don't have a home. You are starving. You are helpless. But out of nowhere, a beautiful she-cat pops out. She looks at you with compassion, as if she knew you from the start. Although her blue-and-white fur is tensing a bit, she asks you, "You are starved. You don't have a home, I assume? Then you are welcome to join RiverClan. I am Riverstar, the leader. To join, you must show loyalty, strength, and inteligence."
She looks into your eyes deeply, and you are thinking.

Will you go back to your treacherous and slowly dying life, or stay here, with RiverClan and Riverstar? It is up to you to decide!

My Form:
Riverstar
She-cat
Sleek shiny white pelt with a river of light blue through her back .Deep blue sunken eyes that make you sad and make you rember terrifying meories that trance you. Stong and muscular.
Kind sweet carming bold outgoing fierce impulsive generous trustworthy honest
Horrible past that has toughen her up

Form:
Name:
Description:
Mate:
Kits:

Members:
Leader:
Riverstar ~ she ~ no mate ~ me

Deputy:

Med Cat:

Med Cat Apprentice (Med Cat choses):

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Deceased Cats:

Warrior Names:

News:
June 26 2008 - RiverClan was started
You don't need to do that. I'm keeping track of the members and forms in the form section.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsroleplays.rpg-dynasty.net
Roseheart

Female Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : Acting dancing singing swimming reading
Niceness :

Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce   Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:29 am

Lemme just keep it just in case
Back to top Go down
Mossheart

Female Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : watching tv
Niceness :

Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce   Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Sorry, but you're not in the Clan

~Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.socialrps.gooforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce   Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riverclan Sweet Brave Loyal and Fierce
Page 1 of 1